Monday 11 April 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were i tried using different types of bats when hitting the ball.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were when catching the ball my hands were in a cup so it doesn't fall out. and when trowing it i was standing side on and directing with my arm when trowing the ball.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit it a little bit harder because……………so i can get a better length when hitting it.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to be more confident when catching so i don't lash out . because…………..i don't want to get hit with the ball and to not be scared of it.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Mr ladbrook's game because……………….it was really fun trying to aim and hit the ball on the other ball to get on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment